Hello and welcome.
I am a 32-year-old guy who have been playing this game since the beginning. I tried many chars, realms and guilds and now I returned to the first server and my first char I started playing with in 02/2005. (Its been a while hehe)
As you can see Im not a kid any more, I have a wife, kids, a full-time job so I only play in the evenings, 1-2 hours a day. I always loved being in guilds but found it hard to find a decent one. Especially to find one fitting my very casual playing style.
Now I have created a guild here called Sabre for me and my alts, but then I thought it would be a good idea to find some more likeminded players to chat with and to have someone around to ask for help killing an elite or cut a gem. (Or buy a glyph from
So who am I looking for?
- If you are someone with limited playing time who like to solo alone but wouldnt mind a helping hand now and then
- If you cannot join raiding guilds because you have a family, job, other hobbies and you dont feel like logging in every day
- If you only do pvp somewhere between 20 mins and 4 hours a day but you think it would be cool to have some folks around to share your triumph and achivements with
- If you love this game and you would like to have a small community of grown-up people to chat with and/or sometime to do things together (like group quests or bgs)
- If you dont mind that theres nobody talking on guildchat for hours
but also you dont mind if a few guild members have a chat about their last gulch failure (or success)
- if you feel as an outsider in your current guild because you cant really relate to the kids there
- well there are no aims really beside finding a few players to hang around with. (If there are only 4-5 guild members thats ok too)
- we may gather and do dungeons, heroics, bgs or even 10-men raids but nothing ever is compulsory
- its not aim of the guild to provide guild instance runs regularly but of course everybody is free to organize a run here on the forums or ingame (guild chat or the new calendar system)
- The guild really would be a loose society of players who love this game but cant commit that much time other regular guilds require
- Together we will have better chance to get group quests done, do instances, heroics or premade bgs.