The eveblog banter couldnâ€™t come at a better time. I felt like posting something the past few days but couldnâ€™t come up with a proper subject to write about.
The EVE Blog Banter involves an enthusiastic group of gaming bloggers, a common topic within the realm of EVE Online, and a week to post articles pertaining to the said topic. The resulting articles can either be short or quite extensive, either funny or dead serious, but are always a great fun to read!
This monthâ€™s topic comes to us from CrazyKinux, and he asks: â€œWhat 3 things havenâ€™t you done in EVE and why? Would you be willing to try one day? Why so? Why not?â€
1) Flying capital ships. The Orca is the biggest one I can fly at the moment, and I donâ€™t thin that will ever change. I almost exclusively live in Hisec, and have no plans to change that soon, so I have no use for them at all. Also they are quite expensive, and so are the skills. I got isk, but canâ€™t be bothered to spend that much on something I will probably never use.
2) Fleet warfare in 0.0. Which is probably just hanging around a lot, or jumping from system to system for hours, only to fight for about 5mins. No thanks.
3) Invent / produce something bigger than a T2 cruiser. I might do this someday, maybe invent and produce a marauder. Donâ€™t have any immediate plans to do this at the moment, but I might some day :).
From what I read so far, no. 1 is pretty common, so is no. 2. Are there any bloggers actually involved in 0.0 wars ? Donâ€™t read a lot about that, maybe the eve bloggers are a different kind :).
People participating in blog banter #7:
- Blog Banter 7: Trinity
- Wandering Druid
- Expanding my horizons â€“ 1 man 1 ship
- Roads Not Followed
- Roads Not Takenâ€¦Or Not Yet
- Blog Banter #7 – The me I am not
- Stones left unturned
- BB#7 â€“ Aspiration – Broadside
- Possibilities â€“ life in lowsec
- Crazy Kinuxâ€™ Nobody told me you could do this in Eve
- Fleshfresh â€“ This isnâ€™t me
10 thoughts on “Eve Blog Banter #7 â€“ Treading waters unknown”
Good list, very similar with other bloggers I see 😀
I can tell you that fleet warfare in 0.0 is exactly what you say it is – fleet up, warp to a location and sit there. It’s not exciting; but it’s necessary.
Comments are closed.