Enough of all the DUST discussions, letâ€™s focus on the upcoming patch (which is taking a little longer to deploy due to database issues). Weâ€™ll see what DUST will bring and what kind of impact it will have on the game.
Looking forward to:
– Small and med rigs. Sniper trashers, speedier rifters / better falloff. The list goes on ;). Also it will be cheaper to rig BCs, which is nice. Ships like a Myrm, Drake and the Cane are so much nicer when theyâ€™re equiped with rigs.
– Extra 5ok m3 Ore hold for the Orca
– Factional Warfare lp store. Though it seems the lp rewards for pvp kills are mediocre at best. I assume this is â€˜prenerfedâ€™. But running FW missions with the corp might give a lot more lps for goodies from the store.
– FW lag fixes. The ksequencer fix already worked very well for me, but not for all, and not for new players that didnâ€™t know about it. Now that it will be built into the client, I hope it works even better, also considering they extensively tested it on the testserver.
– Mission Story Epic Arc â€“ more content is always nice ! Iâ€™ll be starting the caldari arc this weekend I think, will keep an eye on the bug reports though. Hope it works right out of the gate.
Well thatâ€™s my summary of patch 1.5 :). Letâ€™s hope the servers will be up soon !